For more information on the role, or for a confidential informal chat, please contact email@example.com We offer a competitive package and great family friendly supportive work environment.
For further details about the Graduate Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accounts Team maintain accurate accounting records and prepare annual financial statements for client entities which are administered through Fiduchi in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including both the TCB and FSB Codes of Practice and Fiduchi policies and procedures. These include Trusts, Companies, Foundations, and Partnerships as well as the provision of such other financial information that clients require from time to time. The purpose of the Client Accountant Role is to take responsibility for all aspects of the bookkeeping and accounting for a wide portfolio of such cases meeting the needs and expectations of our clients.
· CLIENT SERVICE: To support the Client Accounting Manager in developing a culture of service excellence within the team through ensuring the delivery of exemplary client service. To be pro-active, whilst taking into account Fiduchi’s policy and procedural obligations, and deliver timely, accurate output with a “can do attitude” and getting it “right first time” approach.
· FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Taking responsibility for achieving your billing and chargeable hours targets as set by the Manager. Maintaining a strong financial management discipline to ensure timely issuance of bills and cash collections, maximization of additional billing opportunities and the recovery of costs.
· COMPLIANCE AND RISK: Ensuring adherence to operational, compliance, and risk management policies and procedures across the portfolio.
· PEOPLE: Working with other members of the wider team, demonstrating a clear commitment to teamwork and working efficiently to meet performance objectives. Supporting junior members of the team to help meet their objectives and developmental needs through inspired and motivational practice. Ensuring you contribute and meet the personal and professional objectives set for you by the business.
· To maintain, in collaboration with the client administrator, bookkeeping records of a variety of client structures.
· Preparation of financial statements for a range of entities within your portfolio.
· Assisting the client service team with all queries arising which are of an accounting nature.
· Assisting in the preparation of adhoc financial reports in respect of client structures.
· To maintain accurate and timely accounting records for your portfolios.
· To produce financial statements following predominantly UK GAAP but with a working knowledge of other GAAP and other reports in accordance with the agreed timescale.
· Working with other members of the client accounting team, to regularly analyse the team’s performance and, where possible, propose and implement improvements in line with budget focusing on results driven performance.
· Ensure current and relevant understanding and knowledge of accounting standards and changes are maintained, providing up-dates to the client accounting team and / client service teams as necessary.
· Assist other members of the client accounting team as required.
· Qualification ACA, ACCA, ATT or equivalent;
· Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
· Demonstrative experience of working in the financial services sector;
· Client bookkeeping experience, ideally within the finance industry;
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles;
· A comprehensive knowledge of customer due diligence and local regulatory requirements.
· Respect and live Fiduchi’s values;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in all forms to colleagues, clients and professional advisers;
· A strong team player who will work with and support colleagues to ensure team goals are achieved.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.