Fiduchi is looking for a talented professional to join our Marine & Aviation Team. If you want to work in a friendly team where ambition and talent are rewarded, then we want to hear from you!
The Corporate Services Team manages a portfolio of clients and provides a wide range of services to meet the needs and expectations of these entities in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including the TCB Code of Practice and Fiduchi policies and procedures.
The Assistant Manager role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the portfolio ensuring client expectations and those of the associated intermediaries are managed in the most expedient and commercial manner.
In addition to this, the Assistant Manager is also responsible for supporting the Head of the Marine in driving the promotion of the Fiduchi brand and maintaining and building new relationships to further develop business opportunities.
- Take part in and occasionally lead weekly team meetings addressing current work, outstanding work and any other matters arising within, or impacting, the team;
- To act as a point of contact for team members with technical or client related queries;
- Manage a portfolio of clients to include yacht ownership structures and crew payroll and provide a wide range of services to internationally listed companies, SOEs, private companies real estate investment vehicles (LP’s and Unit Trusts), Luxembourg securitisation vehicles together with registered office services and secretarial support for local trading companies.
- To communicate with clients, preferably by phone, and to generally establish a good rapport with both clients and their advisers;
- Liaise professionally with external parties including legal counsel, accountants and other professional intermediaries and advisors to help the Head of the Department to find creative client solutions mitigating risk and potential complications
- To prepare resolutions for companies and trusts as required;
- To prepare all statutory returns and submissions whilst ensuring that Client’s statutory records and registers are accurately maintained and up to date;
- To issue and settle fee notes within the agreed billing timescales and manage this position through regular reviews of client debtor positions;
- Preparing and submitting payments to authorised signatories for efficient sign off and be responsible for ensuring the payments are released before the bank’s cut off time
- Obtaining live foreign exchange rates in a timely and efficient manner and executing the exchange of information with the client and any resulting transaction with immediacy
- Place and administer money market deposit transactions as appropriate
- To proactively involve the relevant Head of Department / Director when a challenge arises that is likely to result in additional time being spent on a matter over and above that which would otherwise be charged;
- To identify, and deliver to the Head of the Department opportunities where we can expand the client base through highlighting intermediaries who may benefit from our services.
- To become recognised as an industry expert through publishing relevant articles on the Fiduchi website covering topical matters.
- To complete any necessary and relevant CPD.
- To at all times be mindful of “Anti Money Laundering” and “KYC” obligations and to conduct the administration of the portfolio in accordance with the Fiduchi P&P manual.
- To maintain a relevant general knowledge of issues affecting the fiduciary industry generally;
- Support change initiatives where identified and accept action items to ensure that assistance is provided to enable delivery of quality standards in a timely manner.
- University degree preferred
- Table 4 or 5 - Professional qualification, either legal, accounting or trust, together with evidence of PQE or additional qualifications (e.g. LLB, ACA, STEP)
- Knowledge of regulatory issues relating to Trust Company Business and a thorough understanding of best practice in anti-money laundering and corporate governance
Skills/ Behavioural Competencies
- Respect and live Fiduchi’s values
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in all forms to colleagues, clients and professional advisers
- A strong team player who will work with and support colleagues to ensure team goals are achieved
- An appreciation of current trends and developments in the Corporate Services sector
- Significant experience of the core processes in the trust and corporate sectors