For more information on the role, or for a confidential informal chat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We offer a competitive package and great family friendly supportive work environment.
For further details about the Graduate Programme, contact email@example.com
Fiduchi is looking for a talented professional to join our Private Client Team. If you want to work in a friendly team where ambition and talent are rewarded, then we want to hear from you!
The Private Clients Team manage a portfolio of clients and provide a range of services to meet the needs and expectations of these individuals in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including the TCB Code of Practice and Fiduchi policies and procedures.
The role of Administrator is to take responsibility for the efficient administration of a portfolio of clients, attending to all aspects of the day-to-day management of these clients and ensuring that their affairs, expectations and that of the associated companies are managed in the most expedient and commercial manner.
· Participate in weekly team meetings addressing current work, outstanding work and any other matters arising within, or impacting, the team.
· Administer a portfolio of client relationships focusing on meeting their specific needs and expectations as required. Completing Client Due Diligence efficiently and ensuring client profiles are up to date.
· To work with the line manager in an efficient and effective manner consulting as and when required to ensure technical accuracy in the delivery of our services.
· Communicate with clients, preferably by phone, and to generally establish a good rapport with both clients and their advisers.
· Prepare resolutions for companies and trusts as required.
· Prepare all statutory returns and submissions whilst ensuring that Client’s statutory records and registers are accurately maintained and up to date.
· Issue and settle fee notes within the agreed billing timescales and manage this position through regular reviews of client debtor positions.
· Prepare and submit accurate payments to authorised signatories for efficient sign off.
· Be responsible for ensuring payments are prepared and released before the bank’s cut off time.
· To keep your line manager informed of developments in your portfolio and to ensure you make them aware of matters, be they technical/risk or compliance related, that need to be brought to their attention or require their input.
· Obtain live foreign exchange rates in a timely and efficient manner and executing the exchange of information with the client and any resulting transaction with immediacy.
· Place and administer money market deposit transactions as appropriate.
· To always be mindful of “Anti Money Laundering” and “KYC” obligations and to conduct the administration of the portfolio in accordance with the Fiduchi Policies & Procedures Manual.
· To proactively involve the relevant Director when a challenge arises that is likely to result in additional time being spent on a matter over and above that which would otherwise be charged.
· To meet CPD requirements by completing any necessary and relevant CPD and required training provided by the business such as Digital skills training.
· Maintain a relevant general knowledge of issues affecting the fiduciary industry generally.
· Support change initiatives where identified and accept action items to ensure that assistance is provided to enable delivery of quality standards in a timely manner
· To set regular catch ups with your line manager, ensure you are clear on the expectations required of you and provide regular updates of performance against objectives and meet the performance cycle requirements on the people system.
· University Degree preferred
· Table 4 or 5 - Professional qualification, either legal, accounting or trust, together with evidence of PQE or additional qualifications (e.g. LLB, ACA, STEP)
· Knowledge of regulatory issues relating to Trust company business and a thorough understanding of best practice in anti-money laundering and corporate governance
Skills and Behavioural Competencies
· Respect and live Fiduchi’s values
· Proficient digital literacy
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in all forms to clients and professional advisers
· A strong team player who will work with and support colleagues to ensure the team goals are achieved
· An appreciation of current trends and developments in the sector
· Experience of the core processes in the trust and corporate sectors