For more information on the role, or for a confidential informal chat, please contact email@example.com We offer a competitive package and great family friendly supportive work environment.
For further details about the Graduate Programme, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiduchi is looking for a talented professional to join our Employee Incentives Team. If you want to work in a friendly team where ambition and talent are rewarded, then we want to hear from you!
The Employee Incentives Team manage a portfolio of clients and provide a wide range of services to meet the needs and expectations of these entities in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including the TCB Code of Practice and Fiduchi policies and procedures.
The role of Administrator is to take responsibility for the efficient administration of a portfolio of clients, attending to all aspects of the day-to-day management of these clients and ensuring that their affairs and expectations and that of the associated intermediaries are managed in the most expedient and commercial manner.
· Participate in weekly team meetings addressing current work, outstanding work and any other matters arising within, or impacting, the team.
· Administer a portfolio of client relationships focussing on meeting their specific needs and expectations as required. Completing Client Due Diligence efficiently and ensuring client profiles are up to date.
· To work with the team leader in an efficient and effective manner consulting as and when required to ensure technical accuracy in the delivery of our services.
· Prepare trustee minutes as required.
· Communicate with clients, preferably by phone, and to generally establish a good rapport with both clients and their advisers.
· Prepare all statutory returns and submissions whilst ensuring that Client’s statutory records and registers are accurately maintained and up to date.
· Issue and settle fee notes within the agreed billing timescales and manage this position through regular reviews of client debtor positions.
· Prepare and submitting payments to authorised signatories for efficient sign off
· Be responsible for ensuring the payments are released before the bank’s cut off time
· To keep your line manager informed of developments in your portfolio and to ensure you make them aware of matters, be they technical/risk or compliance related, that need to be brought to their attention or require their input.
· Obtain live foreign exchange rates in a timely and efficient manner and executing the exchange of information with the client and any resulting transaction with immediacy
· To always be mindful of “Anti Money Laundering” and “KYC” obligations and to conduct the administration of the portfolio in accordance with the Fiduchi P&P manual.
· To proactively involve the Manager – Employee Incentives when a challenge arises that is likely to result in additional time being spent on a matter over and above that which would otherwise be charged
· To meet CPD requirements by completing any necessary and relevant CPD and required training provided by the business such as Digital skills training
· Maintain a relevant general knowledge of issues affecting the Fiduciary industry generally.
· Support change initiatives where identified and accept action items to ensure that assistance is provided to enable delivery of quality standards in a timely manner.
· Share best practice and expand your knowledge base whilst working efficiently to meet performance objectives.
· University Degree preferred
· Working towards a Table 4 or 5 - Professional qualification, either legal, accounting or trust, together with evidence of PQE or additional qualifications (e.g. LLB, ACA, STEP)
· A general knowledge of regulatory issues relating to Trust Company Business and a thorough understanding of best practice in anti-money laundering and corporate governance
· Relevant administrative experience within industry
Skills and Behavioural Competencies
· Respect and live Fiduchi’s values
· Proficient digital literacy
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in all forms to clients and professional advisers
· A strong team player who will work with and support colleagues to ensure team goals are achieved
· An appreciation of current trends and developments in the Financial Services sector
· Experience of the core processes in the trust and corporate sectors
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Fiduchi is an equal opportunities employer.