Fiduchi is looking for a talented professional to join our busy Private Wealth family office team. If you have experience in Administration and want to work in a friendly team where ambition and talent are rewarded then we want to hear from you! This is a chance to join our business at an exciting time in its evolution.
The Family Office manage a portfolio of Family Office clients and provide a range of services to meet the needs and expectations of these individuals in accordance with relevant laws and regulations including the TCB Code of Practice and Fiduchi policies and procedures.
The role of Administrator is to take responsibility for the efficient administration of a portfolio of clients, attending to all aspects of the day to day management of these clients and ensuring that their affairs, expectations and that of the associated companies are managed in the most expedient and commercial manner.
Reports to: Head of Family Office.
Authority: This role has authority to request access to all client records that are necessary or expedient for the purposes of fulfilling their role.
- CLIENT SERVICE: To embrace a culture of service excellence within the team through ensuring the delivery of exemplary client service. To be pro-active, whilst taking into account Fiduchi policy and procedural obligations and deliver timely, accurate advice and responses with a “can do” and getting it “right first time” approach.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Responsibility for achieving billing and chargeable hours targets set for this role. Ensuring strong financial management disciplines are met, including, timely issuance of bills and cash collections, maximising additional billing opportunities and recovery of costs.
- COMPLIANCE AND RISK: Ensuring adherence to operational compliance and risk management policies and procedures across the client portfolio, including achievement of compliance and risk KPIs relating to clearance of annual reviews, client profiles, risk reviews, accounts preparation cycles, submission of statutory returns etc.
- PEOPLE: Demonstrating a clear commitment to teamwork by working with other members of the team to share best practice and expand your knowledge base whilst working efficiently to meet performance objectives.
- Take part in weekly team meetings addressing current work, outstanding work and any other matters arising within, or impacting, the team.
- To administer a portfolio of client relationships focussing on meeting their specific needs and expectations as required. Completing Client Due Diligence efficiently and ensuring client profiles are up to date.
- To work with the line manager in an efficient and effective manner consulting as and when required to ensure technical accuracy in the delivery of our services.
- To communicate with clients, preferably by phone, and to generally establish a good rapport with both clients and their advisers;
- To prepare resolutions for companies and trusts as required;
- To prepare all statutory returns and submissions whilst ensuring that Client’s statutory records and registers are accurately maintained and up to date;
- To issue and settle fee notes within the agreed billing timescales and manage this position through regular reviews of client debtor positions;
- Preparing and submitting accurate payments to authorised signatories for efficient sign off
- Be responsible for ensuring payments are prepared and released before the bank’s cut off time
- To keep your line manager informed of developments in your portfolio and to ensure you make them aware of matters, be they technical/risk or compliance related, that need to be brought to their attention or require their input
- Obtaining live foreign exchange rates in a timely and efficient manner and executing the exchange of information with the client and any resulting transaction with immediacy
- Place and administer money market deposit transactions as appropriate
- To at all times be mindful of “Anti Money Laundering” and “KYC” obligations and to conduct the administration of the portfolio in accordance with the Fiduchi P&P manual
- To proactively involve the line manager when a challenge arises that is likely to result in additional time being spent on a matter over and above that which would otherwise be charged
- To complete any necessary and relevant CPD.
- To maintain a relevant general knowledge of issues affecting the fiduciary industry generally;
- Support change initiatives where identified and accept action items to ensure that assistance is provided to enable delivery of quality standards in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- University Degree preferred;
- Either / or working towards a Table 4 or 5 - Professional qualification, either legal, accounting or trust, together with evidence of PQE or additional qualifications (e.g. LLB, ACA, STEP);
- Knowledge of regulatory issues relating to Trust company business and a thorough understanding of best practice in anti-money laundering and corporate governance.
- An appreciation of current trends and developments in the sector;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in all forms to clients and professional advisers;
- A strong team player who will work with and support colleagues to ensure the team goals are achieved;
- Experience of the core processes in the trust and corporate sectors.
Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Producing output– self-motivated, structured and organized;
- Checking details- Attentive to detail;
- Team working- Demonstrative of respect for clients, colleagues and Fiduchi Values;
- Upholding Standards- Committed, reliable and flexible .
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Fiduchi is an equal opportunities employer.